Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pokemon Platinum Happiness Action Replay

sexy-tapes, skeletons in cupboards, evidence of humility and childhood memories

of cats cat chat ask me from all over the world comment on the recordings made at home and published expressively. They want to know what's true. I would prefer to speak else, but I adapt to the single theme, curiosity and sexual phobia of foreign cats. But I feel that since the brain of my roommate at the time of complete chaos reigns, as happens when the overdose of pills are not allayed by a special blue gymnastics crotch, I can not milk them for information telepathically. Besides, I was not that famous night at home, having been taken away by thugs of the escort. So I can only stick to the news and make a few comments at liberty, pending the return of popes meninges legible.

I'll start by saying that the D'Addario files are doing more damage in Gaddafi's diplomatic niceties of home. I had not yet used to the camel in the hall, the gift of Colonel lezzoso desert yesterday when a team led by dismal transport Ius-Feratu , we unloaded a truck full of skeletons and skulls in the living room. In a hurry then they packed everything in the cupboards, emptied from the mountains of little baby-doll size 42 blacks who filled them up to two weeks ago. I have not served the examination of carbon-14 to understand that it was those poor Phoenicians at Villa Certosa stolen from their last sleep, interrupted by the revelations infiltration at the palace. Blessed is the Libyan two humps that SA continues to ruminate phlegmatic even in the face of such horrors.

What surprised me was the quiet agitation the hierarchy after the publication of the recordings. Basically now everyone knows that popes do not use condoms , a clear sign that it is pro-life . They would be welcomed oltretevere? And then also illegitimate grandson of Don Giussani, Fornicon , said with a laugh pious test humilitas that my roommate gave declaring coram populo not a saint. Even he, the king popes, the Vicar of Rocco Siffredi prostate implants with the folle additano come l'uomo della provvidenza. Quale modestia!

C'è chi insiste a dire che il mio convivente vada a prostitute per libidine personale. Ma negli audio clandestini lo si sente solo dare lezioni di politica internazionale e al più consigli di sessuologia digitale , mentre non lo si ode mai muggire un "uuh" o ragliare un "iih". E poi l'ha detto anche il suo amico intimo, Citizen Bergum , che senza prostata non c'è desiderio. E allora, mi chiedono gli indiscreti felini della cat chat , perché direbbe alle ragazze di aspettarlo sul lettone di Putin?

Ebbene, non va dimenticato che egli è un uomo generoso. E si è prefissato to try to even the hull of happy girls would feel the same emotions with "her man". How? The secret of his prostheses are interchangeable tips of different shape and stiffness: a goose, a silkworm, a pianist's finger, hand a boxer, a baseball bat and crowbar. In the course of an evening can get to try them all until the bencapitata I apologize. It usually happens too late, and most complain of pain the next morning at breakfast, as Patrick .

As for me, the desire remained, after reading the texts of the recordings, to know the ' leccatrice friend of my partner. Who knows it is also available jobs zoophilic. Although I apply daily to deretanofania years, no human has ever come to mind to give me at least once a reminiscence of slinguatine with which my mother clear the anus as a puppy. Let's face as well, including adult cats: make toilet yourself is not the same thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment