Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bam Margera Tetovanie

Cat Hunting

Yesterday me have gotten a bad rap. Only two days ago in post which examined the effects of the ban on writing on the Internet anonymously, I observed that most human beings do not believe cats capable to maintain a blog , albeit through the telepathic control of its human companion simple-minded. I did not suspect that it is precisely the 'inspirational gommificata exception of the new law did.

I had got to know the virulence of this lady dominatrix observed in one of my favorite TV programs . But, as they say, television sometimes does not do justice to reality, and that I had a test yesterday morning. The Amazon rubber occurred in front of our house harnessed from head to toe for a fox hunt: tight white pants, red jacket, boots to the knees, black bob and whip. Our Ambrose il fedele maggiordomo avvizzito per l'età e una decennale pratica nicodemica alla corte del mio coinquilino, ha aperto la porta e per lo spavento la pelle della faccia gli si è tesa al punto che per un momento gli sono scomparse tutte le rughe, rendendolo più glabro della donna di cera che gli stava di fronte. La domina gli ha fatto sibilare il frustino sotto il naso e con il labbrone proteso gli ha intimato: "Voglio parlargli immediatamente!".

Ambrogio, che nel frattempo aveva ripreso l'aspetto tartarughesco di sempre, si deve essere allora chiesto perché questa fiamma passé del mio convivente avesse deciso proprio oggi e dopo anni, con un bilancio tra favori dati e ricevuti tutto sommato non deficitario, di fargli una scena di gelosia in casa sua. "Rispettabile signorina, il cavaliere è assente", ha cercato di placarla. Ma lei: "Non cerco Sua Maestà" (sic!) "voglio parlare al gatto!". A quel punto il povero Ambrogio cominciò a prendere paura. Sudando, si spremeva le meningi per trovare una via di uscita, ma metà della sua concentrazione era impegnata a fargli schivare il frustino impazzito della cacciatrice. "Come scusi? Il gatto?" domandò trafelato tra una scudisciata e l'altra. "Sì", ripeteva la signora, "e immediatamente!".

Di fronte alla determinazione dell' ex-soubrette , Ambrogio capì che ella non scherzava affatto e provò a farla ragionare usando il comune human argument that cats are incapable of understanding the language of man. But the tamer began one of his monologues shouted that consist of very few words repeated endlessly: "I want to talk to the cat, I want to talk to the cat, I want to talk to the cat and I'm not leaving here until I can, I want to talk to cat! Voglioparlarealgatto! Voglioparlarealgatto and diquinonmenevado! VoglioparlarealgattoVoglioparlarealgattoenonmenevado! vogliovogliovogliovogliovoglioparlareparlareparlareparlarealgattoalgattoalgattoalgattoalgatto ... "

"ALRIGHT!" Ambrose then shouted in despair. And surrendering the joint attack of words and whippings, the door flew open and liberating said: "And talk with the cat then! And my kind regards to both the three little pigs and the ugly duckling sees them discuss the corridor. Just do not bother me in the living room where the two leocorni are playing cards: they become angry and they start pissing everywhere and swearing at Noah. "

I could not believe: Ambrose had raised the white flag and I had put in great danger save himself. In a moment I took my resolution: I would appeal to the nails only as a last resort , because there was a risk that break once sunk in the compact is coated in silicone rubber lady. First I would instead given to a strategy popular with cats, but it requires a great dose di sangue freddo: fare l'indiano con sguardo sornione e con la flemma disarmante di chi non ti capisce perché è troppo superiore a te. Comunque, per sottrarmi all'allungo del frustino e anche per metterla in una condizione di sudditanza psicologica, pensai bene di salire in cima alla palma nana in soggiorno, che è alta circa quattro metri.

Quando me la vidi davanti capii quanto pericoloso possa essere il lavoro delle Iene a volte: non guarderò mai più i loro servizi senza provare per loro una solidarietà animalesca. Per fortuna la distanza era ben calcolata: nonostante provasse a raggiungermi zompando sotto la palma come una cavalletta impazzita, col frustino riuscì solo a sfrondare i rami un metro under my nose while whining "I want to pay for the damage, I want to pay the damages." Desperate for his impotence, lowered his whip, and began with his monologues deafening. I knew that this would be the most difficult test, but I felt ready.

began to insult me \u200b\u200bfor my blog , spitting venom against me and the cats surfers from around the world, promising to pass a law against cats blogger providing for their years of cat shelter on bread and water. Among the epithets that I overthrew him, one was repeated for several minutes: wrinkled. It is an observation that I usually sinks into a great sadness, because the appearance that the man antropofelino I imposed, depriving them of fur with genetic manipulation, has always made me feel different from my fellows. But this time, looking at the plastic face and free from wrinkles to this fifty who insulted me, I found the courage to continue the recitation of my empyrean aplomb.

Indeed, at that point I could even give her the coup de grace: yawned. Faced with this final showdown, the tamer of beasts fell silent, his whip and his s'ammosciò labbrone deflated. Just then, the reinforcements called by Ambrose plunged into the living room: two made of the Chamber of Deputies, dressed for the occasion in a white coat, accompanied Mr lady in his office. C'era una legge urgente che necessitava delle sue correzioni, le dissero.

0 comments:

Post a Comment