The slave of freedom
are two nights that keeps repeating the same scene: my roommate gets home semi-destroyed, trudging to the entrance supported by his gorilla, and then, as soon as he sees it, clings to the fido Ambrose, who drags him to the couch, there apparently falls into a sleep, disturbed by moans. After about half an hour the complaints begin to be structured into phrases, which become progressively less and less rambling. Fragments of a speech crystallize: every time a confession is the same mother Rosa.
"I'm tired, but, '" he sighed last night mean that it curled in a fetal position seemed small and old usual. "Tired of playing for others. Tired of showing my thirty-two teeth even when the increases of internal orthopedic shoes force me to walk on toes, inflicting terrible pain of the lotus feet. I'm tired of organizing parties to give an illusion of happiness and hope to a child forever and people without resources. Tired of idolize me as a Caesar, tired of being the subject of each question and each answer, the obsession, for better or worse, of all Italians. I'm tired of hear my words repeated like an echo from all of my deputies, senators, the aspiring racks, new Mastella kids and even from bombshells that have emancipated institutionally to save them from conviction of first wrinkles.
"I'm tired of representations of consensus sticky, tired of those studies dissent, tired of playing the role of the entrepreneur's success in the midst of the years when I have to fight debt like a lion against liberticidal laws to private citizens who seek more creative, like me. The policy makes me sick , but if I had been there, nobody would have saved me and my company by the state-monster, the common mechanisms of justice that look at the form and not substance, to respect human laws rather than subjective the creation of wealth and well-being objective. "
"I'm tired of hugging and kissing who does not put health at the top of my companies and myself just to prove that all are my friends and we live in a country which, except for the Bolsheviks, the and Executioner balls, joined in a friendly smile a bit 'dazed but very genuine, like that of Gerry Scotti. I'm tired of making speeches, to balance the books, the German pope is satisfied that the Italian people, courting old ministre Finnish and listen shrunken Lombard . If this is the price of globalization, I do not want to pay more. "
"I envy Veltroni, who is after me the largest parliamentary rich but nevertheless could still retire to private life and now devotes his time to write the biography of Obama told from the point of view of a village boy who dreams of one day becoming prime minister. I too would disappear from the political scene around the world and for once I can say everything that comes spontaneously from my mouth, even if it was not shake at all in my brain, without having to see then taken for a ride by Orbe terraqueous newspapers.
Then he got up and limped reached the toilet of rosewood for the ritual function of the tissues. detergerva While the greasepaint, already a bit 'undone per il pomiciamento con Fini e lo struscio facciale sul divano, il veder riaffiorare il suo vero volto nello specchio lo ha risvegliato del tutto. È stato come se lo investisse il coraggio del maratoneta all'ultimo chilometro di gara.
"Mammina, tu me lo dicevi sempre: «lasa stà, faà no el matt, sta no lì a entraà in pulitica che te capiset un caso! Sta a cà tua e pensa a la tò mama che l'è vegia!». Le tue parole, così affettuose e protettive, le parole di una mamma verso il figlio che ha il vizio di sopravvalutarsi sempre, mi avrebbero potuto garantire un esilio dorato come quello dell'amico Bettino. Ma i miei beni non erano modesti e liquidi come i suoi, e una fuga mi avrebbe richiesto preparativi too long, while the Milan judges had already discovered several ideucce my business that is not framed in their legal thinking. "
" Perhaps it was madness, and not so polished, fifteen states to get involved in this messiah, savior of the fatherland, as a crusader against the Communists who were now almost extinct. But I never thought it would last so long. I just wanted to gain time, and now I find myself the only man in the country to which the Italians can or want to believe. For years, I'm desperately looking young professional politicians who pass the baton, but there are no more Andreotti, the Fanfani, the Cossiga. I appear before only half cleats o le ragazze brave a letto. Gente che sa solo ripetere gli slogan che io ho sempre ripetuto per prendere tempo, dando l'impressione di crederci sul serio. Le nuove generazioni sono vuote: hanno preso il travestimento ideologico che mi serviva per nascondere dei piccoli tatticismi opportunistici per una vera idea politica. Ma non capiscono che non si può guidare un paese per più di quindici anni semplicemente attaccando i giudici e i comunisti".
"Mamma, ho paura che non potrò mai andare in pensione. Non vedrò mai il mio successore. Il pensarci mi dà lo stesso fremito di paura che oggi solo i papi possono provare. Ormai sono diventato storia. Non volevo, volevo solo essere lasciato in pace. Ma ormai è troppo tardi".
were his last words last night. This morning he woke up early. He repeated the speech in front of the mirror was held today, trying all the poses as statesman. He did exercises the muscles of the mouth to be able to display the full teeth several times a minute. Then he went to Congress. He returned a short while ago, less tired than usual. He is sprawled on the couch and started over the old story: "Mom, how disgusting work."
0 comments:
Post a Comment