Saturday, February 12, 2011

Do Bam Element Boards Snap Easy

banned from public offices do not understand ..... Love

I read the newspapers:
Tunisia: last week the crowd cheers for the ouster of the satrap and Ben Ali salutes the beginning of a new era of peace, prosperity and progress.
Egypt yesterday, the crowd cheers and sings the praises of freedom and the awakening of the Arab world.
In both countries, the Western media provide for a period of prosperity and development.
Then today, I read that was taken on the mass landing of illegal immigrants, 3000 in 3 days, and all Tunisians, then it will be easy to predict that even the Egyptians.

There is something wrong. Perhaps the media does not tell us the whole truth indeed, according to what they write about the media in Italy, I thought that the migration would be reversed: Italians fleeing from our scheme (as stated repeatedly by various Di Pietro Franceschini , D'Alema) to land in Tunisia free.
I do not understand ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment